New Year, New Beginning.

Happy New Year to all my wonderful clients and blog readers!!! To kick this year off to a good start, I am so incredibly excited to announce that I am moving my website and blog into one sleek, simple blogsite! I have been wanting to do this for so long, but between my sessions and a newborn, I was unable to do it until now. Farewell, blogspot.

Also, I hope you will LOVE the new look of Joy Alice Photography as much as I do. This change has been a long time coming and it feels so 'me'. I hope you agree!

My new blogsite can be found at my regular web address:

It hosts my galleries, session and price information, and of course, my blog! So hop on over, update your blog readers, (http://www.joyalicephotography.com/blog) and look for me there, I will not be posting here anymore!


S-16 Webblog

1 comment:

Eric and Katie said...

Who oh who is that darling baby?

Contact Information

Welcome to Joy Alice Photography. I am a Bloomington, Indiana photographer specializing in newborn, maternity, baby, child, senior, and family photography. If you would like to schedule a session, or have any questions regarding session information, please email me at joyalicephotography@gmail.com.
Thanks!